The attendance system represents a quick and accurate recording of the employees‘ attendance by means of contactless identification media or biometry. The system replaces manual recording of working hours. It significantly reduces possible inaccuracies and errors, it ensures a more effective use of the working time, and it saves time and money spent processing the attendance data.
The advantages of the attendance system BIS®:
- simplification, refinement, and acceleration of the data processing
- prevention of falsification or changes of data
- no more lengthy and tiring transcription of data
- a variety of templates and work calendars for individual working groups
- user-friendly and easy setting of overtime, bonuses, and standby duty
- prompt information about the current presence of employees, visitors, and company cars
- authorization and passwords required to change the records, records of changes
- access to information about the balance of the recorded hours of work
- up to date with the latest legislation
- available in Czech, Slovak, English and Polish
Parts of the system BIS®:
|Identification items||(cards, key rings or biometrics)|
|Readers||(with or without keyboard)|
|Software||(communication and application software)|
The standard software is designed to handle the issue of attendance records.
- Creation and easy maintenance of the database of workers, which contains all personal information about individual work places (e.g. card number, name, personal number, center).
- Specification of a set of rules for the correct calculation of hours of work (shifts, work calendars, way of rounding off, overtime work, parameters of flexible working hours, types and features of daylong breaks, benefits, standby duty, breaks, assigned attendance scanning units, etc.).
- Registration of arrivals, departures, and interruptions of working hours, and a detailed processing of attendance sheets (registration and division of hours of work according to shifts and days, daily and monthly statistics).
- HR staff will certainly appreciate the possibility of completing the system with a survey module or a term viewing function (eg medical examinations, legal training or personal protective equipment)
- Print reports
- Import/export of data