System BIS® is certified by:
Ministry of Defence – COTPS
- On 8 October 2012 Ministry of Defence – Certifying Authority of Technical Protection Devices issued The certificate ev. number 108/1/5-86, which confirms certification of the device according to certification system 1b Direction ISO/IEC 67 and NBÚ certification procedures, version 2012
- Access control system BIS® meets the requirements for systems used for identification – class 2 and 3, access – class B, environment – I-III
Ministry of Defence and Armed Forces of the Czech Republic – Test laboratory of Technical Protection Devices – assessment no. 72-12/84/1-10 issued on 20 July 2012.
- the device meets the requirements for security in identification – class 2 and 3, access – class B, environment – class III
- the device meets the requirements for systems used in the buildings of the Armed Forces of the Czech Republic
Physical-Technical Testing Institute
- authorized for use in potentially explosive spaces, certificate no. FTZÚ 01 Ex 0455X issued on 3 August 2001.
is authorized by the Local Mining Authority to provide services on electronic devices used in the buildings of the State Mining Administration Office, certificate no. 50/2001 issued on 7 June 2001.